Central Teacher Eligibility Test: Detailed Information Of The Examination
CTET 2017: Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET) is an Entrance Test conducted every year by CBSE Board based on the need and vacancies. CBSE is responsible for conducting the entrance exam for the CTET for teaching staff for the class 1 to 8th standard. The Teachers under this category can apply for all the central governed institutions all over India as well as Private Institutions. As this is conducted by CBSE itself, CTET Certification has a high weight age and schools give preferences to such certification for their teachers. CTET 2017 is yet to be announced by the CBSE on their official website @ www.ctet.nic.in. The aspirants who are willing and are looking forward to the exam, should have a detailed information so as to be successful in the test. Let us understand the details based on the previous notification on the official website.
CTET 2017: Process of Registration, Application Form Submission
CTET 2017 Entrance Exam is an online exam and for all the online exam the Registration Process is a must. The application can be only filled once registration is completed by the applicant prior to application filling.
- Log on to the official website of CTET @ www.ctet.nic.in.
- Check for the link displaying” CTET Application Form” for a particular year and click on it.
- It will take you to the registration page.
- Enter a unique User ID and Password and fill the required details as DOB/email ID etc.
- Once registration is confirmed, it will take you to the Application page.
- Keep the registration details safe for any further communications.
CTET 2017: Application Form Details:
The application form consists of the following details which are mandatory to fill for the candidate to be able to appear for the CTET 2017 Entrance Exam. The details are as follows:
- Personal Details: The name, Permanent/ Present Address, Contact numbers, email ID, DOB, Father’s Name, Spouse Name etc.
- Examination Center
- Choice of Medium of Exam Paper(English/Hindi)
- Category: General/ OBC or SC/ST or others etc.
- Aadhar Card No./PAN no.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Category of Exam: Option for primary or Upper primary level
- Marital status: Married/ Unmarried
- Employment status
CTET 2017: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Central Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 will be mostly same as mentioned for the previous year. Let us understand a brief of it for the benefit of the candidates.
Educational Qualification for Primary Level (I-V):
- Candidates should have a minimum degree of Senior Secondary with 50% marks from a recognized Board/Institutions.
- Candidates who are appearing or in the final year of any of the Diploma in Elementary education/special education/graduation degree are also eligible to apply for CTET 2017.
- Candidate must attach the required documents if they are appearing for the previous degree.
Educational Qualification for Upper Primary Level (VI-VIII):
- Upper Primary Level requirements for education are little different than Primary levels.
- Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university under the norms of UGC.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of B.ed and any other elementary or special education are also allowed to apply for CTET exam.
- Valid documents needed to attach as a proof of the educational details( In the case of elementary or special education diploma courses).
CTET 2017: Exam Format
The Exam format is based on the computer based multiple choice questions which are objective in nature. The highlights of the exam format is as follows:
- There will be two paper: Paper1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 is for Primary level teachers, Paper2 is Upper Primary teachers.
- The teachers who are willing to apply for both has to write both the exams.
- The duration of the exam is for 2 and half hours.
- The total marks for Primary level is 150 marks for 150 questions.
- There will not be any negative marking.
CTET 2017: Syllabus For Central Teachers Entrance Test 2017
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language 1
- Language 2
- Mathematics and Science
- Social Studies/Social Science( For Upper Primary)
- Environmental Science( Primary Level)
Candidates willing to apply for CTET 2017 must see the previous papers and should get an idea. Doing practice on the mock test will help the candidates. The candidates are also required NCERT books for reference of the topics.
If you have any query regarding Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017, Feel free to ask via comment. Share this post to your friends. Join us on Facebook to get latest updates.
You May Also like:-