AIIMS MBBS 2019: ‘All India Institute of Medical Sciences’ which have been established by union government all across the nation invites applications every year for admission into the MBBS programmes. AIIMS provides admission on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in the AIIMS MBBS Admission Test. Candidates, who qualify the exam will be eligible to take admission in any of the AIIMS located in India to pursue the desired MBBS programme in different disciplines.
Candidates can read all the necessary details of the AIIMS MBBS Admission 2019 in the given post. The post also provides the information about the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, and Important Dates in the given post.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Important Dates
The dates for AIIMS MBBS 2019 has been provided in the following table. The dates assigned to the concerned events are tentative in nature which may be rescheduled as per the discretion of AIIMS MBBS Exam conducting authority.
|S.No.||Name of the Events||Date Assigned|
|1.||Release date of Official Notification||February 2019|
|2.||Date for application form submission||February 2019|
|3.||Last date for application form submission||March 2019|
|4.||Admit card release date||May 2019|
|5.||Commencement of the Exam||May 2019|
|6.||Announcement of the result of the written exam||June/July 2019|
|7.||Date for 1st round of counselling||July 2019|
|8.||Date for 2nd round of counselling||July 2019|
|9.||Date for 3rd round of counselling||August 2019|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to fill and submit the AIIMS MBBS application form in order to take part in the admission test. Candidates can get all the details about the AIIMS MBBS application form in the following points:
- The application form will be available only on the official website of AIIMS.
- The official website of AIIMS is ‘http: //mbbs.aiimsexams.org/’.
- Candidates after registering will be issued unique user id and password.
- Candidates need to provide all the personal and educational details in the application form.
- Moreover, candidates will be required to pay the application fee as well in order to complete the registration.
Details of the AIIMS MBBS Application Fee
The following points give the details of the application fee:
- Candidates of the General/OBC Both (including the Creamy and Non-creamy Layers category) need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000.
- Those, who belong to the reserved category will be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 800.
- The transaction charges will be borne by the candidates.
- OPH category will be exempted from the fee payment.
- The payment of the application fee can be made through credit/debit card or net banking.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible to apply for MBBS programme, candidates need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria as given in the points below:
- Candidates must have passed the higher secondary school examination from a school affiliated to a recognized board of secondary education.
- Moreover, the applicants need to have obtained minimum 60% marks at the HSC level.
- Besides, he must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English at the higher secondary level.
- The minimum age of the applicants must not be less than 17 years.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern
The AIIMS MBBS admission test will be conducted as per the exam pattern set by AIIMS. The details given in the following points:
- The examination will be conducted through the online mode.
- Questions asked in the exam will be in Hindi & English.
- The question paper will be of objective nature which will have multiple choices of answers for every question.
- The duration of the exam will be 3.5 hours.
- There will be a total 200 questions in the admission test.
- For every correct answer, there will be 1 mark and for the incorrect responses, 1/3rdmarks will be deducted.
The table given below gives the details of the subject-wise questions asked in the exam:
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions|
|3.||Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|