In the post, candidates can know all about the admission process, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and important dates.
BITSAT 2018 Exam Important Dates
It is quite necessary for all the applicants to stay updated with the schedule of the exam and admission process. In the table given below, all the dates have been given so that candidates can apply and appear for the exam on time.
|S.No.||Name of the event of the Exam||Date Assigned|
|1.||Online application starts||December 2017|
|2.||Last date to submit the online application||March, 2018|
|3.||Corrections in application form||March, 2018|
|4.||Test center allotment||March, 2018|
|5.||Exam Slot booking||March to April 2018|
|6.||Date of Admit card download||April to May 2018|
|7.||Exam Schedule (CBT)||May to May 2018|
|8.||Apply for admission in the institute||May to June 2018|
|9.||Wait List announcement||July, 2018|
Note: All the applicants need to know that the dates which the above chart mentions, are tentative. That means all the dates may change as per the discretion of the institute.
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria for 2018
It is crucial for all the candidates to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the examination. In the given points, aspiring applicants can know all about the eligibility criteria.
- Except for the B.Pharm, candidates must have passed the higher secondary (12th) level or any other equivalent education programme with Physics, chemistry, mathematics and English.
- Candidates must have Biology as one of the subjects at the higher secondary level to be eligible for the B.Pharm course.
- It is also necessary that applicants must have qualified the higher secondary level exam with 75% marks.
BITSAT 2018: Application Form
Candidates, who are eligible, can apply for the examination thru the online application form. In the following points, candidates can know about the procedure of submission of the application form.
- The application form for BITSAT will be available online on the official website of the institute.
- Applicants will have to submit the duly filled application form online thru the official website.
- Along with that applicants shall have to submit the application fee also.
- The application fee is Rs. 2750 for all the male applicants and it is Rs. 2250 for all the female applicants.
- Applicants choosing Dubai as exam centre will have to pay Rs. 4000 as application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee thru the credit card, debit card and net banking.
- It is quite crucial to have the printout of the duly filled application form for later reference.
The details about the exam pattern have been given in the following points:
- The examination mode will be online and that means the exam will be computer-based.
- There will be 4 sections in the question paper.
- The total number of questions in the exam will be 150.
- Every question will bear 3 marks.
- The negative marking is of 1/3rd of the total marks assigned to a question.
The exam pattern is available below in the tabular form:
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions|
|III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
BITSAT 2018: Admit Card
Applicants will get the admit card on the official website of the institute after they successfully apply thru the online application form.
- It is quite necessary that applicants have their admit card with them at the time of commencement of exam.
- Applicants will have admit card in their hand till the mid of April 2018.
- Admit card shall have the details as candidates’ name, photo, and date of birth, exam’s name, timing and venue as well.
BITSAT Result will also be announced on the official website of the institute. The selection for admission will be based on the merit prepared by the Institute on the basis of marks attained by the candidates in the entrance exam. All the successful candidates will get admission in the institute to pursue their desired course.
BITSAT Admit Card 2018
Here we are providing details about BITSAT 2018 Admit Card:
- The admit card shall be released through online mode.
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the admit card through the website.
- Without admit card, candidates are not permitted to sit in the examination.
- The admit card will contain details like candidate’s name, exam date & timing, exam venue, etc.
BITSAT Result 2018
Here we have mentioned details about BITSAT 2018 Result:
- The result will be declared through online mode.
- Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number on the website.
- After the declaration of result, two merit lists shall be released.
- One merit list will be released for other courses and one for B.Pharma course.
BITSAT Admission 2018
The BITSAT Counselling 2018 has been divided into various steps which are mentioned below:
- After qualifying the 10+2 examination, students have to fill the admission form through online mode.
- Students have to fill their qualifying exam marks and preferences on the admission form.
- Seats will be allotted to students, as per their marks and filled preferences.
- After seat allotment, admission list will be released.
- Students have to report at the allotted college with required documents and fee to confirm their admission.
For any other details related to BITSAT 2018, you can leave your queries below.