CCSU Online Application Form: CCSU is known as Chaudhary Charan Singh University (formerly, Meerut University). It is the University which caters the needs of higher education for the students in the western Uttar Pradesh. There are various courses available which are Private as well as Regular as per the needs of the students. The official website for the University is www.ccsuniversity.ac.in. The Online Application form for the admission into various courses will be available soon at the website. Candidates need to first do the registration process for them to fill the application form.
CCSU Online Application Form 2017-2018: Important Details
|University Name||Ch. Charan Singh University|
|Exam Name||CCSU Entrance Exam|
|CCSU Eligibility Criteria||12th Standard or Graduate Degree|
|Mode of Exam/Application||Online Mode|
|Application Fee||General/OBC: 700/-; SC/ST: 500/-|
|Courses Offered||UG/PG Programs|
Courses Offered by CCSU for Admission 2017-2018:
CCSU Caters the admission for various courses for the candidates who want to pursue their studies after their 12th standard and Graduation degree. The courses offered are as follows:
CCSU Online Application/Registration Process 2017-2018:
- Log on to the University website @ www.ccuniversity.ac.in.
- Click on the Admission section of the Home page.
- Create your “User ID and Password” as the process of Registration.
- Click on the link “CCSU Online Application Form 2017“.
- Neatly fill all the information and attach the required documents.
- Note down the Registration Details and Application number for further process.
CCSU Online Application Form 2017-2018: Exam Format and Syllabus
CCSU offers courses which can be pursued after a person completes their 12th Standard or Graduation according to their requirements. As this courses are for further studies, the CCSU Exam Format 2017 is mainly based on the written exam for each category.
The Syllabus is the details regards to the portion covered in the examination. As mentioned earlier there are various courses offered by the University so, the candidates are requested to follow the following process to check the particular syllabus for each category of the exam. The process is as follows:
- Log on the University website @ www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
- Check the section for “Syllabus” on the home page.
- Click on the Syllabus section to view the details.
- You will find these sections:
- List of updated syllabus
- Common Syllabus
- Check each section to find out the required course for the syllabus.
- Download the document for your reference it is in the PDF format.
Candidates are requested to regularly check the website of the CCSU for any kind of updates. Candidate can also keep in touch with the administration office during the working hours generally between 9-5 PM. You can also email at the university website for any queries or clarifications.
If you have any query regarding CCSU Online Application Form 2017-2018, Feel free to ask via comment. Share this post to your friends. Join us on Facebook to get latest updates.
You May Also like:-