Central Admission Committee is getting prepared to release the applications for CENTAC 2019 very shortly. CENTAC 2019 is the gateway to various under-graduate courses in the fields of engineering, pharmacy and many others. The committee will not conduct any entrance examination to offer admissions in different govt. institutions of Puducherry & other states. The admission process will completely be based on the applicants’ performance in higher secondary or equivalent examinations
The applicants interested in CENTAC 2019 can check the important details given below. You must have applied on or before the last date of application.
CENTAC 2019- Important Dates
The list of important dates and the important events have been published below. These dates are not official and are based on previous year’s data. This is an expected schedule of the CENTAC 2019. The list of the important tentative dates and events are as follows-
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of online applications||May 2019|
|End date of submission of online applications||May 2019|
|Last date to receive online printouts||June 2019|
|Publication of merit list||June 2019|
|Commencement of counseling process||July 2019|
CENTAC 2019- Eligibility Criteria
It is very important that you go through the eligibility criteria before proceeding with application process. In this way you will get to know whether you are eligible to apply for the examination or not. The eligibility criteria for CENTAC 2019 has been listed below-
- The applicants must be an Indian national.
- For BAMS course, the applicants must have aged minimum 17 years and for B.Tech course, the applicants must have aged minimum 21 years.
- For B.tech course, the applicants must have passed 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized Board in relevant subjects scoring minimum 45% marks.
- For B.Pharma course, the applicants must have passed 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized Board in relevant subjects scoring minimum 45% marks.
- For BAMS course, the applicants must have passed 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized Board in relevant subjects scoring minimum 50% marks.
Tentatively the university will release the application forms in the month of May 2019. The application forms can only be obtained through online mode. You need to visit the official website of the university to get the application form. Once you get the application form, you need to enter the genuine details as required in the application forms. You also have to upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature.
One of the very important part of the application procedure for CENTAC 2019 is payment of application fee. The application fee can only be paid through online (either via debit/credit card or net banking) mode. The application fee for different courses is as follows-
- The application fee for one course is Rs. 500/- (for reserved categories Rs. 250/-).
- The application fee for two courses is Rs. 750/- (for reserved categories Rs. 350/-).
- The application fee for 3 courses is Rs. 1000/- (for reserved categories Rs. 500/-).
Once you completely filled the application, take down the print out of the duly filled application form and send it to the same post/courier at this address
CENTAC Office PEC Campus,
CENTAC 2019- Counseling Process
The seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates on the basis of the applicants’ performance in higher secondary examination. The applicants have to present at the time of counseling. You also have to bring your original documents as the selection committee will verify the documents. The counseling process will be commenced in 4th week of July 2019 and the selected applicants need to go ahead with the admission formalities to confirm your seat.
The eligible applicants will be selected based on merit list which will be prepared on the basis of 12th standards performance. The selected applicants for counseling need to pay the counseling fee. The counseling fee to be paid is Rs. 850 (in case of reserved categories Rs. 350/-).