The Galgotias University (GU), Greater Noida is going to invite the application forms from eligible students for GEEE 2019 (Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2019). The application forms will be available tentatively from the month of December 2018. It is a university level examination that offers numerous engineering degree courses. The GEEE 2019 examination will be held probably in the month of June 2019. You can get the important details such as application form, application fee, eligibility criteria, examination pattern etc. from this article below.
Application Procedure of GEEE 2019
The candidates interested in GEEE 2019 will be able to apply for the examination from December 2018. It is very important that you read the instruction and eligibility criteria published by the university before you proceed with application process. However, the procedure for application has been given below, you can also go through it to know the application form procedure for GEEE 2019.
- The university will release the application forms in its official website geee.in.
- The candidates can apply for GEEE 2019 through this website by applying through online mode.
- The application forms can also be submitted through offline mode.
- All the candidates should have their own email ID for registration process and for future communications as well.
- You have to enter all the genuine details as required in the application form such as qualification details, personal information, contact details etc.
- You also need to upload the scanned images of your photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- You need to pay Rs. 800/- as application fee. The application fee can be paid either through online mode (via debit/credit card or net banking) or offline mode (via Demand Draft).
- The candidates who are applying through offline mode, they have to send their duly filled application forms along with Demand Draft to the University.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- All the candidates are advised to take a print out of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Eligibility criteria for GEEE 2019
It is mandatory for all the candidates that they must check the eligibility criteria required to apply for GEEE 2019. All the candidates must have fulfilled the eligibility criteria. Only those candidates can apply for the examination who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- The candidates must be an Indian national.
- The candidates should have cleared higher secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry & mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- The candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks in higher secondary examination.
- The appearing candidates in 12th standard are also eligible to apply for GEEE 2019.
Important tentative dates of GEEE 2019
The expected time table for the important events of GEEE 2019 has been listed below. These are the tentative dates which may be changed if required.
|Important events||Tentative dates|
|Opening date of application process||December 2018|
|Closing date of application process||May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||June 2019|
|Examination date for GEEE 2019||June 2019|
|Result declaration||June 2019|
Examination Pattern of GEEE 2019
The candidates applying for GEEE 2019 must have aware about the pattern of the examination. The university releases the examination pattern of the examination to help the candidates for good preparations. It makes your study plans easier if you are aware about the examination pattern of an examination. The examination pattern of GEEE 2019 is as follows-
- The duration of the examination will be 1 hour & 30 minutes.
- The examination will be held through offline mode (pen & paper mode).
- There will be 3 sections in the question paper- Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics. Each section will carry 30 marks.
- The question paper will carry total 90 marks.
- The question paper will be available in English language only.
- The question paper will have total 90 questions of MCQ type of questions.
- The candidates will get 1 mark for each correct answer and there is not penalty for wrong answers.
Syllabus for GEEE 2019
The candidates can prepare from the higher secondary syllabus of their Board for GEEE 2019. You can practice from the books of Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry of 11th & 12thstandard. You can also practice the previous years’ question paper. The previous years’ question papers can be downloaded from the internet portals.
The admit card also known as hall ticket is a kind of entry pass for the candidates. The candidates will only get entry to the examination hall if they have admit card. The admit card will have the important information about the examination. The admit cards will be issued most probably in the month of June 2019 few weeks prior to the admission. You can download the admit card from the official website of the university.
The examination result for GEEE 2019 will be declared in the month of June 2019. The university will declare the result in its official website in pdf format. The candidates can check their results by entering the application number. The pdf file will have the name of only those candidates who have qualified the examination. The eligible candidates will be called for counseling process to get final selection followed by admission to the desired course.
The university will release the answer key for GEEE 2019 in the official website. The main purpose of the answer key to publish is that the candidates can download it and compare their answers with their answers. The answer key will be released in the website after result declaration. You can follow the answer key to compare your answers with the answer key.
The counseling process will be carried out after result declaration, tentatively in the month of June 2019. The candidates will be selected on merit basis and the merit list will be prepared based on the candidates’ performance in the examination. The selected candidates for counseling will get a call letter to attend the counseling.
All the selected candidates must bring their original documents for verification. Once the document verification has been completed, the examination authority will carry out the counseling. The finally selected candidates through counseling will be asked to take admission.