IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Recruitment: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Management Trainees PO/MT at their official website @ http://www.ibps.in/. It is a common recruitment process CRP for all the participating public sector banks as per the requirement. Nowadays the recruitment of the public sector banks is through IBPS only. The candidates who appear and get a score card can accordingly apply for the particular position for the participating organization. Let us know the detail information regarding the IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII recruitment through this article.
IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Recruitment: Important Dates
|Application Submission Start Date||16/08/2017|
|Application Submission End Date||05/09/2017|
|Last date for any changes in the application||05/09/2017|
|Last Date to print the application||20/09/2017|
|Fee Payment Duration||16/08/2017 to 05/09/2017|
|Tentative Dates of Examination||October/ November 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||September 2017|
|Online Exam-Prelims||7th to 15th Oct 2017|
|Result of Prelims Exams||October last week 2017|
|Admit Card for Main Exam||November 2017|
|Online Exam for Main||26.11.2017|
|Declaration of results||December 2017|
|Personal Interview Tentative dates||January/February 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2018|
IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Recruitment: Participating Organisations
This is the list of Organisations which are having requirements for the post of PO/MT in their banks. The candidate will be selected based on their scoring and personal interview. The list is as follows:
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Recruitment: Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, and Syllabus
The Selection Process for the Common Written Exam for the recruitment of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee is based on the written test. The written test is based two phases, Prelims, and Main Exams. Based on the scorecard the candidate can apply for the post for the various bank options or else the Bank also sends call letters for the candidate. After the personal interview, the candidate is placed for the particular post.
- The Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The Candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized University. The Degree certificate should clearly show the percentage of marks obtained in the various subjects.
- The Minimum age Limit is 20 years and Maximum is 30 years as on 01.08.2017. The relaxation of age is as per the norms of the organizing body.
Syllabus: The Prelims Exam Pattern is as follows:
The exam will be Computer based objective type questions with multiple answers.There will be a total of 100 questions for 100 marks and the duration of exam is 1 hour. The candidate has to qualify in each test by securing the minimum cut off marks decided by IBPS.
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
The Main Exam Pattern is as follows:
The Main Exam has two parts, few questions are objectives and some are specifically for English language for letter writing and Essay. The total marks for the objective types are 200 and 25 marks for English. The total duration of the exam including the English exam is 3 and half hour in total.
- General Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
- Economy/Banking awareness
- English General
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- English(Essay writing and Letter writing)
Note:- There will be a negative marking of .25 marks for every wrong answer for both the prelims and Main exams.
Marks obtained in the Main exams will be only considered for the shortlisting the candidate for the interview. The shortlisted candidate will be called for the interview in their personal registered email ID’s and not through any posts.
IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Recruitment: Things to Remember
- All the submission of application is through online only.
- Fee payment for examination fee is through Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking/ E-challan and no other mode will be accepted.
- IBPS has the rights to change the pattern of the exam however it will be notified on the official website @ http://www.ibps.in/.
- The candidate who enrolls for pre-exam facility will be only allowed for it.
- The main exam scores will be only considered for shortlisting the candidates for interview.
- The documents required has to be submitted at the time of personal interview failing which can lead to cancellation of the opportunity.
- All other documents should be kept safely until the last process of selection.