IIFT Exam 2017: IIFT is Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. IIFT conducts MBA entrance exam every year for the admission to IIFT only, it’s an institute specific entrance exam. Recently it has released a notification for the admission to the full-time two-year course of MBA on its official website @ http://www.iift.edu. The application process has already been started and will go until 15th September 2017. The exam for IIFT 2017 is scheduled on December 3rd, 2017. For the benefit of the candidates, we are providing the detailed information about IIFT Exam 2017 through this article.
IIFT Exam 2017: Dates to Remember
|Exam Name||IIFT 2017|
|Admission for Course||MBA(Full-Time)|
|Application End Date||15 September 2017|
|Examination Date||3 December 2017|
|Application Fee||General: 1550/-; SC/ST/PWD: 775/-|
IIFT Exam 2017: Process of Online Registration
For the all competitive exams Registration process has become mandatory. The registration process includes creating a unique User ID and Password for that particular exam. Once registration is complete, the candidates are allowed to fill in the application details for further process. The entire process is mentioned as below:
- Visit the official website @http://www.iift.edu.
- Click on the notification displaying “Admission for MBA 2018-2020“.
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab on the left-hand side of the website.
- Basic information like full name, DOB etc needs to be filled. Once you click on submit button the application number will be generated and sent to your registered email ID.
- Complete the further process of registration and form submission through that link and then complete the process carefully.
- Scanned copy of Photo and Signature needs to be uploaded in the format as requested.
- Mode of Payment is of two types:
Online Payment: Through credit/debit cards, Net banking.
Demand Draft: DD in the name of IIFT, payable at New Delhi. Candidates need to mention the DD details in the form while applying.
- Once you complete the entire online process, take the print of application form for any further references.
- Most importantly do log out after the entire process is completed.
IIFT Exam 2017: Eligibility, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- 3 Yr Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks, for SC/ST/PWD the minimum percentage requirement is 45%.
- Final Year students appearing for Degree examination or waiting for results are also allowed to appear provided they submit the required proof necessary for further processing.
- There is “No Age Limit” for applying for this examination as per the Institute.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
IIFT Exam 2017 is a paper/pen based exam. The questions will be all objective types with multiple choices carrying 200 marks. The duration of exam will be for 2 hours in between 10 am – 12 Pm. These are the various sections of the examination:
- English Grammar
- Vocabulary and Comprehension
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis
*The selection process for IIFT Exam 2017 will be based on written test, group discussion, writing skills assessment and interview.
IIFT Exam 2017 Admit Card:
Admit Card for IIFT Exam 2017 will be updated on the official website just 15 days before the examination. The Admit card can be downloaded and printed from the website by November 15, 2017. The candidates are requested to reach the exam venue at least half an hour before the examination. Any one of the following documents are required to carry along with them:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College I-Card for appearing for exam
IIFT 2017 is considered one of the reputed institution for the Management education. Candidates coming out of this institutes have very bright chances of shining in their professional career.
If you have any query regarding IIFT Exam 2017, Feel free to ask via comment. Share this post to your friends. Join us on Facebook to get latest updates.
You May Also Like:-