Indian Institute Of Technology, IIT Bombay Are Recently Invited to the Online Application Form for The Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM 2018). Those Candidates are Interested to the Following Admission JAM 2018 and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Indian Institute Of Technology, IIT Bombay
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2018 (JAM 2018)
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 1500/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 750/-
- PH / Female Candidates : Rs. 750/-
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 2100/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 1050/-
- PH / Female Candidates : Rs. 1050/-
- Online Application Start : 05 September 2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 17 October 2017
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 17 October 2017
- Exam Date : 11 February 2018
- Admit Card Available : January 2018
- Answer Key Available : February 2018
- Result Available : March 2018
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online and Offline Fee Mode Only.
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in any Stream From Recognized University in India.
- 55% Marks For General / OBC Candidates.
- 50% Marks For SC / ST / PH Candidates.
JAM 2018 Details
- M.Sc. Two Years, M.Sc. PHD Dual Degree Course, Other Post Bachelor Degree Course in Various IIT in India and Integrated PHD Course in IIT Bangalore.
How to Apply Online
- Passed / Appearing Both Interested Candidates are Filled the JAM 2018 Application.
- 1. Open the Registration Url and Filled the Basic Details.
- 2. Note Down Registration No. / Enrollment No.
- 3. Login to Portal and Complete the Form, Upload Photo Signature and Paid the Examination Fee to complete the Form.
- Instruction of Photo : Clear Recently Passport Size Photo with White Background.
Interested Candidates Can Read the full Notification Before Apply Online.
error: Content is protected !!