DSSSB Recruitment 2017: DSSSB is known as Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, has recently notified about the different vacancies for the year 2017. The notification is available on their official website @ www.dsssbonline.nic.in. The vacancies available are for the post of 1074 Lower Division Clerk, Grade-IV (DASS), Grade-II (DASS), Statistical Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Draughtsman Grade-III, Field Assistant, Food Safety Officer, Librarian and Librarian Dept Of Training. The candidates who are willing to apply for the positions can read through this article for a detailed information.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
|Mode of Application:||Online|
|Application Start date:||August 1st|
|Submission last date:||August 21st|
|Center of examination:||Delhi|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100|
|Age Limit:||18-27 years|
|Date of examination:||To be notified soon|
DSSSB Recruitment 2017, Eligibility Criteria and Application Form
The application form will be made available on the official website from August 1st onwards. Candidates are requested to download it and apply it through online mode within the stipulated time frame that is 21st August. Some important points related to Application form are-
- Check for any registration process, create your user name and password for the same.
- Fill the proper details correctly and check thoroughly.
- Keep the scanned copy of signature ready in case its requirement.
- Make yourself aware of the Net banking transactions for payment of Fee through online mode.
- Lastly, make a note of your registration details and application details before submitting the application online.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
As there are various posts available, candidates must check the criteria’s properly for each category so as to avoid any confusion. Some of the common Criteria’s are as follows:
- Need to have a required degree from a UGC recognized University or a concerned organization is mandatory.
- Higher post degree is a must and for lower than clerical posts 12th standard or 10th standard qualification is a must.
- Age limit should be within 18 to 27 years.
- Any caste related documents towards the exemption of Fee should be kept ready in case of requirement.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017, Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern
The selection process consists of two sections- Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams. The candidates have to clear Tier 1 exam to be able to appear for Tier 2 exam. The selection will be made on the basis of results of Tier 2 exams. The various sections for examination are:
- General Awareness.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability.
- Arithmetical and Numerical Ability.
- Hindi and English language comprehension.
There are various mock test available online from last year and earlier exams, candidates can go through those for a better understanding and practice.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017, Admit Card and Results
Admit card is necessary for a candidate to appear for the examination. It’s the document provided to the candidate authorizing that he/she is eligible to appear for the exams. Admit is generally be available before 15 days of the date of examination. Some important things to keep in mind regarding this:
- Download the Admit Card and always keep a copy of it with you for reference.
- Always carry the original copy along with identification details during exams.
- No Admit cards will be posted to the personal addresses so, candidates must check the online regularly for any updations.
- Keep the admit card safely until the end of the selection process.
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Results:
Results are generally after two to three months of the examinations. It will be also available on the official website. The candidates need to enter their registration details and application details for them to view the results. Download a copy of it and keep it safe for the Selection Process.
Summary of DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details
DSSSB Recruitment 2017 vacancy details have been notified on the official website by the organization @ www.dsssbonline.nic.in. There are total of 1074 post available for various positions. The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum is 30 years depending upon the positions. The application form submission is online only. The fee of Rs. 100 is to be paid towards the examination however, few are exempted from it. The Selection process is based on Tier 1 and Tier 2 examinations.
Hope you enjoy reading the article, if you liked it, then share it to others. Subscribe us to get up to date information regarding jobs and recruitment. If you have any query regarding DSSSB Recruitment 2017 then feel free to ask via comment.