UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017: Combined Medical Services Examinations CMS is conducted by UPSC every year for the recruitment of medical graduates for the various posts in the central government services.The notification for UPSC CMS Exam 2017 was released during 26th April and the last date for receipt of application was on 19th May. The exam will be conducted on 13th August. UPSC CMS Admit Card is already released at the official website of UPSC @www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017: Details of Admit Card
Admit Card is the authorized document received from the concerned organization for the candidate to appear for the exam. UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 recruitment is released at the official website for the aspirants to download and take a print of it.The Admit Card consists of the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Examination Center, Date and Time
- Name of the post applied
- Photo and Signature of the candidate
- Permanent and Current Address
- Contact Information
Process to Download UPSC CMS Exam 2017 Admit Card
- Log in to the official website of UPSC CMS Exam @upsc.gov.in
- Check for the e-Admit Card link in the CMS Examination 2017.
- Click on it and read through the entire details properly.
- Take a print of “Important Instructions” which is mandatory for the exam.
- Enter your registration ID, DOB Captcha code given and click on submit button.
- Download and take a print out of the UPSC CMS Exam 2017 Admit Card.
UPSC CMS Exam 2017 Admit Card: Important Information
- Read through the Admit Card properly, for any discrepancies email immediately @[email protected]
- Always take a photocopy of the Admit Card for your reference.
- Always take the original photo identification proof while appearing for the exam.
- The “Instruction to important information” print should be also taken in the exam.
- Always reach the exam center before time to avoid any hurdles.
- The Admit Card should be kept safely until the selection of the candidate.
Recap of UPSC CMS Exam 2017: Vacancy Details
|Name Of Exam:||CMS|
|Exam Date:||13th August 2017|
|No. of Posts:||710|
|Date of Result:||Sept./Oct. (Expected)|
The organizing board UPSC will be conducting a combined medical services examination for the year 2017 on 13 August. UPSC CMS Vacancy details were notified on the official website of almost 710 various positions available in the central government organizations. It will be a computer based exam and all other communications will be made available online only. The results are likely to be declared by September/Oct month. There will be two papers carrying 250 marks each, all objective type questions. Candidates who qualify both the papers will be called for a personal interview which carries 100 marks. It’s a good opportunity for the aspirants who want to be a part of the esteemed organizations and want to have a safe and secure career option.
You May Also Like:-